r.c hunt v.1 ( WII demo ) r.c hunt v.1 ( WII demo )

not bad

not too bad, although I gave it a 0/5, I only did so because no one wants to play a game in which there is only one rediculessly easy level, develop this into a full game and it could potentially be quite fun.

Trees Of Eternal Trees Of Eternal

what was there wasn't bad...

the style and music were nice, only problem was, it was too short and pointless to have been worth watching in hind sight... in hind sight, it probly didn't diserve the 0/5 i gave it for being to short and unfinished, so, sorry for that...

notorious responds:

lol you're the 2nd person to apologize to me for giving a low score

Kramer Hentai Adventure 3 Kramer Hentai Adventure 3

a response

sorry to use the review system to respond, but i read zephrons review and your response and though I should say somthing. Logicaly (sorry, im in cs too) if homosexuality can be considerd involuntary, so could lazyness, or any other attribute of a human. Assuming an athiest perspective, human beings could, given the resources, be quantified completly, which would make all aspects of their beings down to their very thoughts, emotions, and reactions classifiable as involuntary, as their actions would be no more than a very complicated function of their current state and situation.

Personaly, I don't beilive that to be true, only because I beilive god diferentiates between humans and machines, though in what capacity I do not know.

I don't mean to be argumentative, thats just my 2 cents :)

MessYouUpMac responds:

I don't understand what you're talking about... :O

Anyways, the reason why I believe so strongly that being gay isn't a choice is because I know that being straight isn't a choice for me. It's just the way I was born. I didn't choose to like girls, that's just the way things turned out.

Anyways, thanks for the review.

Happy holidays. =3

Rocket Tag Rocket Tag

supprisingly addictive for such a simple game

simple, yet well made awesome

wpnFire wpnFire

absolutely beautiful

the style is insane, its so rare these days to see style of that caliber, i would've given you a 20 if i could have

Johnny Rocketfingers 2 Johnny Rocketfingers 2

excelent game

overall better than many comercial adventure games, though the endings a little weak, keep at it, I don't remember the last good adventure game I played since this.

Newbs NG Site Tutorial Newbs NG Site Tutorial

could use music

Could use some bg music, also it would be easier to read if u could click anywhere on the screen instead of just on the arrow

1Dizmal1 responds:

i didnt really see the need for BG music since people play their own mp3's and it would spoil their own music enjoyment, but thanks for the tips anyway!
and thanks for the review!

P0NG P0NG

Pretty good but could use some debuging

there were a few glitches, but other than that it was pretty good, it be great if you made it run faster thought.

Virtual Keyboard V. 2.0 Virtual Keyboard V. 2.0

Good But keyboard support would make it better

Its good but without keyboard support it dosent stand up to even a childs toy piano,